Welcome to TickPick’s incredibly-detailed Amalie Arena Seating Chart! In this post you will learn everything you need to know about seating at Amalie Arena for Tampa Bay Lightning games, making your purchase of cheap Tampa Bay Lightning Tickets that much easier. We cover it all: Lightning seat and row numbers, the best seats for Lightning games, which seats to avoid, Amalie Arena Seat Views, and much more.
Amalie Arena Seating Chart with Seat Views
(hover over any section below for a row breakdown)
Note: Hover over the sections on our website or mobile app to see seat views and row numbers. This season, TickPick is providing fans with its new patented and interactive system that gives the user a full, 360-degree virtual in-seat view that they can utilize before picking their seats!
Amalie Arena Seat Numbers
The seat numbers at Amalie Arena follow a standard pattern, where seat number 1 will always be on the aisle adjacent to the lower numbered section next to it. So for example, seat 1 in section 102 will be closest to section 101.
The 100 level sections along the sidelines have between 16-19 seats per row, and the 100 level seats in the corners and behind the goals very greatly row by row. The 200 level has between 12-16 seats per on average, and the 300 level has the greatest variance of any section, ranging between 11-26 seats per row (with more seats per row in the higher rows).
Where do the Lightning Shoot Twice?
The Tampa Bay Lightning shoot twice at the net in front of section 108-109, and therefore the visiting team shoots twice at the net in front of sections 123-124. Sections close to where the Lightning shoot twice will priced higher than comparable tickets on the other side of the ice.
Club Seating at Amalie Arena
There are two different club seating options at Amalie Arena for Tampa Bay Lightning games, the Lexus Club and Chase Club. The Lexus Club is located in the first two rows (A & B) in the 100 level right on the ice, with the club area adjacent to locker rooms. The Lexus Club features:
- Valet Parking and Private Entrance into Amalie Arena
- Unlimited Upscale dining and beverage options (alcohol included!)
- Private Upscale Restrooms
- Concierges to take all food and drink orders so you don’t miss any of the action on the ice
The one caveat for both club areas, is that away team colors are PROHIBITED and the staff will ask you to remove. This is a fairly childish policy, but it ensures that no visiting team fans will end up on the TV broadcasts.
The Chase Club is located in the 200 level ring at Amalie Arena behind the goal where the visiting team shoots twice. The Chase Club features:
- All Inclusive Buffet with food and beverage (no alcohol)
- Several lounge areas with comfortable seating
- Private Upscale Bathrooms
- Cigar Lounge
Expert Seating Tips at Amalie Arena | Tampa Bay Lightning
Before you start searching for Tampa Bay Lightning tickets, here are few things to keep in mind:
- If you are not in the first 2 rows in the 100 level, you are better off sitting above row 10 so you have enough height to see the action from all corners of the ice.
- If you don’t care about seeing the Lightning shooting twice, tickets can be had for much cheaper at the other end of the ice (sections 123-124 area)
- Row A in the 200 level is preferable to sitting in the last few rows in the 100 level
- TickPick has the Cheapest Lightning tickets because we do not tact on added service fees. Browse Cheap Lightning Tickets here.
Tampa Bay Lightning Electronic Ticket Delivery Delay
The Tampa Bay Lightning do not release their E-Tickets until 24 hours prior to puck drop. If you purchase seats for a 7 pm game on February 27th, you can expect to receive the tickets no earlier than 7 pm on February 26th.
Have any questions that weren’t answered in the blog? Ask away in the comments below!